A Wee place for children to grow smarter, kinder and stronger
Iwee Early Years is a contemporary Indian preschool for children aged between 12 months and 6 years that creates meaningful experiences for children through an environment that promotes inquiry-based learning.
‘Wee’ in Scottish means ‘small’. Iwee is a ‘small world’ for children that is ‘Interactive’, ‘Immersive’ and ‘Inclusive’. It lovingly reminds us that world where children grow needs to be caring, safe and enriching.
Our holistic way of working with children nurtures the delicate balance between their socio-emotional and other developmental needs. Inclusion in Early Childhood is our mainstay.
We have adopted the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL): Representation, Action & Expression and Engagement. UDL is internationally known to create learning opportunities for ‘all’ children. Iwee thus offers inclusive experiences for children. We adapt ourselves to create multiple learning paths to suit the diverse needs of each child.
Iwee’s philosophy is a confluence of three most important aspects of Early Childhood Education: People, Pedagogy and Physical infrastructure.
- Our People are sensitized to accommodate diversity and collaborate with children, to respect their rights and to empower them.
- Our Pedagogy always cares and responds to the developmental needs of all children by connecting the ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘why’ of learning.
- Our state-of-the-art campus is mindfully designed as fluid spaces that enhances curiosity, choice and freedom among children. Our uniquely curated community spaces engage with families while focusing on their well-being.
Our Curriculum is crafted by leading Educational consultants to progressively enable children to ‘Communicate’, ‘Connect’ and ‘Care’ so that they grow to become ‘smarter’, ‘stronger’ and ‘kinder’. Our curriculum:
- Offers enriching stimulus through meaningful sensory experiences so that children can relate their learning to the outside world.
- Includes opportunities to develop physical and mental agility as physical activity such as games, sports are built into the curriculum. This makes learning more playful and fun than ever before.
- Creates a stimulating yet soothing Naturalist Environment for mindful learning. The contents are adapted to suit the individualized learning needs of children and by adopting the benefits of technology.
- Progressively enables children to observe, think and apply their learning to real-world problems, develop strategies and cope with their socio-emotional needs.
- Improves their confidence, develops empathy and creates a strong identity.
Why Choose Iwee
Iwee at a glance
Whether you’re curious about our Curriculum, facilities, even to request a free trial, we’re here to answer any questions.